JillyAtlanta Penny Blouse ~ Pattern Testing!

Let me introduce you to the latest JillyAtlanta Pattern, the Penny Blouse! I had the pleasure of testing this super sweet Blouse and it has firmly become one of my favourite blouse patterns! It is available in sizes 6-9 months through to 12 years and you can find the pattern HERE! 

As I said, this Blouse is now a firm favourite of mine! It's not only the perfect blouse on its own but it was also designed to pair perfectly with the Melboure Romper and Macy Pinafore patterns also by JillyAtlanata! With so many options you will never get bored...sleeveless or fluttered sleeves, and FOUR neckline options: V-back, Knot Tie, Bow Tie and Gathered Peter Pan. The blouse has a subtle A-Line shape for a comfortable fit and the back closure is either buttons or snaps! 

And as with all JillyAtlanta Patterns the finishes are just gorgeous! No need for an overlocker (unless you want to use one), with beautiful french seams throughout as well as neck and arm binding! Penny looks just as beautiful inside as she does outside! I think for me as a handmaiden finishes like this are so satisfying! I still used my overlocker but because I love a good rolled hem on my flutters and ruffles!!

Now you know a little about Penny, lets have a look at my versions...I decided to make THREE and they will NOT be my last..I already have a couple cut out to sew! I paired mine with the Sadie Skirt also by JillyAtlanta because I wanted to really showcase the beauty of Penny! And also because I hadn't made one yet and those pockets are GORGEOUS!!! The Sadie Skirt is also a MUST have pattern because as you can see in my pics below you can make it with or without all the options, sometimes a simple little paperbag skirt is all you need! 

My favourite PennyI made is this one, Gathered Peter Pan Collar, Fluttered Sleeves and Snap Back Closure out of Tilda Fabric - Apple Bloom!





The other versions I made were the Bow Tie Collar, Sleeveless and Snap Back Closure. I paired them with a simple Sadie Skirt! 


 

 




Make sure you jump over to the JillyAtlanta Pattern Group on Facebook to stay up to date with all the latest patterns and to share all your gorgeous pics and get advice!

 Thank you so much for reading along! If you are a handmaiden, I hope I have inspired you to get creative and maybe you have learnt something new! If you are a customer please feel free to contact my business page if you would like to discuss placing a custom order ~ PrimaBelle Creations xx

Show me some love below, I would love to hear what you think! 

Much Love and Happy Creating

xx Mel xx



Comments

Popular Posts